Saturday, August 30, 2014

Creepy-Cute fashion

I thought I would write a little bit about creepy-cute fashion as that is one of the themes of one of my upcoming videos.
for those who don't know what the fashion is, here is a description of creepy-cute:
Creepy-cute fashion is a Japanese street fashion which is exactly what it sounds like; a mix of creepy and cute clothing styles. The fashion style really came into light after the creation of 'Gloomy Bear' a pink cartoon bear that kills people
Picture
Creepy-cute fashion is one of the lesser popular fashions in western society but there are bloggers (like the famous blogger 'Anzujaamu') who wear it quite frequently.
Creepy cute fashion can also fit into the catagory "pastel goth" which is quite more widely known.
I am planning a video in the near future of Creepy-cute fashion, where to buy it, and how to do creepy cute makeup!
for now I thought I would make a wardrobe post of my creepy cute clothes (keep in mind I have only just ordered my creepy cute clothing so it will take awhile for them all to get here, these are just the product promo photos)




















No comments:

Post a Comment